Wednesday, July 1, 2009

3 Wonderful Years and a Lifetime Ahead

Happy Anniversary!!

This was the day Kole left for Iraq

One of my favorite pictures!!

Is your heart melting yet??
Sorry I couldn't find any pictures of Kole's homecoming.

So I know I talk about how wonderful my husband is all the time but today is our 3 year anniversary and I just wanted to let him know how much I love him. We have been married for three years but have been together for SEVEN years. Ya that's right SEVEN years. We have been through so much together. It hasn't all been good but we had each other and we made it through. I can't imagine my life without him and he truly is my BEST friend. He puts up with my crap (everyone that knows me knows that I am a crazy person and don't have any patience). He is always so calm in every situation. I am trying to learn from him. I still don't know how he manages to do it. He is the greatest father, brother, uncle and son in the world. Just ask his family, they will tell you the same thing. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. Kris, I LOVE YOU!!!

Also on the 7th of July is Sara and Trevor's anniversary and then on the 8th of July is Kasey and Megan's 3 year anniversary. I know, what we were thinking all getting married within one week of each other. The Ramsay family was thrilled j/k. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!!

One more thing. It is also the 3 year anniversary of Kole's homecoming from Iraq. We are so proud of you Kole and everything you have done for our family and for our country. THANK YOU!! WE LOVE YOU!!

So as you can see 3 years ago we had one of the best weeks of our lives!! It was a very a happy time for our family. I still remember Kole being the first person Karter would go to (besides Kris and I) without crying. Kole's homecoming was the first time he had met his Uncle. Karter was 10 months old. He went right into Kole's arms and fell asleep. It was perfect!!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how much time does change thought, seriously? I have to always think about the day, and then that brings me to what was I doping last year or a few years ago on this day.

    Just think, next week your family is gonna have some sweet photo updates. Not that these aren't great, you know what I'm sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle!! I am so excited you found me!! your kids are adorable~ congrats on the aniversary. where are you living now?? it has been so long!! you look great! I love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris and Danielle.I forgot your anniversary!I'm so sorry. Your wedding WAS a special day! I can't believe it's been 3 years! All of the photos are wonderful! Everything you said about Kris is true but please know you are an incredible mom, wife and person! I am so proud of both of you and all of your accomplishments.I hope to see your family soon. Lots of Love, Pink Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he he What were we thinking? Oh, yeah, KOLEY CAME HOME!!! Woo Hoo!!! Holy CRAP! Three years? Whoa nelly! You and Kris are da bomb! Oh, yeah, and I kinda like your kids too! :) I remember the story about Karter when they called your house (?) looking for Kole Ramsay, he he :) Kole Karter Ramsay. Congrats!!! Love you guys! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete