Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July (A little late)

Sorry this post is a little late but I have been sick all week. Yuck!! I am still not feeling the best but I am feeling better. I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that I have a kidney infection. Anyone that has ever had one feels my pain. Anyways I still wanted to post about our 4th of July. We started out the day by being in the Hurricane parade. Wendy's did a float and we used our truck and trailer for it. It was so much fun. My niece and nephew stayed with us and they were able to be in the float with us. After the parade we headed to Kanab but somehow got sidetracked and ended up in Fredonia. My sister talked me into playing softball with her and her husband's family. It was so much fun but I haven't played in 7 years. I still did pretty good though. We also hung out with some good friends while we were there. After the games we went to Kanab and had a BBQ at Kris's mom's house. It was so yummy and most of the family was there so it was fun. We stayed there to watch the fireworks. My parents and my sister and her family came to her house to watch the fireworks too which made it even more fun. I love the 4th of July and this was one of the best. It was a long day but well worth it.
You can kinda see my sister (Alicia) and her hubby. Also in the picture my dad, my mom and Madi is sitting on her lap looking a little tired.

My cute little niece


My dad helping Karter with the sparklers!! He loved themMy boys watching the fireworks

Cute little kids

Madi being silly with her Uncle Kole

Karter being Karter

ALl the kids in the float. Ya we even have our very own Wendy!

Charlie and Karter waiting for the float to start. All the kids did such a great job and had a lot of fun.







2 comments:

  1. Your little ones are so cute- I cant believe they are so grown up-it is amazing how time really flies when I dont pay attention- your little fam is soo cute- looks like you guys are doing good and are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete