Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ramsay Reunion

This past weekend we went to Kanab for the Ramsay Family Reunion. I always love going there. We have so much fun and its great to get the family together. This is Stetson with shaving cream in her hair. The kids had so much fun playing in the shaving cream.
Well they all had fun except for Karter. He wasnt having it.
Me and my hubby enjoying our time together. I know we look really tired...its because we were
Karter and Judd having fun with the bubbles
All of the kids decided to put on a concert for us. It was so funny. They did such a great job and it was very entertaining. Grandma Ramsay even got up there and joined in on the fun. Go Grandma!!

I cant even begin to tell you how funny these kids are. Karter just stood up there and clicked his tongue. Stetson and Kaden switched off on the guitar and drums. And Madison added to the show with a toy apple that made noise. I dont even know where they found it but hey it made noise so it worked just fine. They all sang and they even told jokes. It was a great show They even made up tickets that they gave to everyone and some of us were even chosen to be V.I.P's.


All of the girls sitting around talking. Sorry Shy, she didnt want this picture taken but Kris took it anyway and now I am posting it on my blog. Dont worry Shy you're beautiful. Oh ya and that is our dog Bruce just relaxing enjoying the nice weather.

Our crazy nephew Kaden. Love him!!

Grandma Ramsay showing off her new mask. She is so much fun. We LOVE her so much!!

We had a treasure hunt at the reunion. All the kids had so much fun finding the clues. This is a picture of them after finding their treasure.

And this is a picture of them digging up the buried treasure. They all were so excited and working so hard.


Stetson and Madison after playing in the water. These girls are so cute and they love spending time together.
It was such a fun weekend and its always hard leaving and having to come back to reality. I cant believe summer is almost over. Only a few more weeks and Madison is in first grade. I cant believe it!!











2 comments:

  1. I can't believe summer is almost over either! I love it when I can escape reality, even if it is only for a weekend. I am glad you all had fun, I LOVE the shaving cream picture, that one is a classic!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karter cracks me up with the shaving cream. Looks like you guys had alot of fun

    ReplyDelete