Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

My wonderful husband. Happy Father's Day. I love you soooo much!!!


It was Father's Day yesterday and I wanted to let all the fathers in my life how much I love them. To my own dad: You are the greatest!! You make me laugh and and can always put a smile on my face. Thank you for always being there for me and my family. WE LOVE YOU!! To Kris's dad: Thank you for accepting me as one of your own children and for being a loving grandparent. You give the best advice and WE LOVE YOU!! To Papa Steve: You are so kind and giving. You are always there for us when we need you and for that we thank you. To all our grandpas, uncles, brothers, brother-in-laws, cousins and friends: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!


To my own husband: I love you more than you will ever know. You are the best father and husband I could ever ask for. You are the most kind and caring man I know. I hope you know how much the kids and I appreciate everything you do for us. WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your camera takes good pix! I love your header pix. :) Cute! Sounds like you guys had a great fathers day! See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete