Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FAMILY FUN

So this past weekend Kris and I decided that it was time to get away. So we packed up the kids and our dog, Bruce and took off. We went to the Ponderosa. My parents work at the resort out there so we were able to go swimming. Kris's family also has a cabin out there. We love going out there. It is so peaceful and beautiful. The kids had so much fun and it was good for our dog to release some of his energy. He has plenty of it! We went swimming, shot guns and hung out with my parents. We cant wait to do it again. We are thinking about having Karter's birthday party out there in August. We live so close now we want to TRY to go out more often. I posted some pictures of all our fun. Enjoy!!


I think she's part monkey (That tree is pretty tall and she made all the way to the top of the rope)
Karter, Madi and BruceOur Home Away From Home
Madi going down the awesome slide at the pool. It took her a while to get the courage to go but once she did she ended up going like 10 times
Karter enjoying the pool
Our Crazy Little Karter




2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I miss the cabin.. You lucky kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! What happened to the trailer in the pix behind Karter? It looks like you all had a blast! I still need to meet your pup! I MISS YOU ALL DEARLY! We might head to Shilohs June 20th for the demolition derby then camp by a lake, it's fathers day weekend. Can you come?

    ReplyDelete