Sunday, January 10, 2010

Where have I been??


Madison showing off one of her many gifts
Karter doing the same thing

My crazy kiddos on Christmas Morning
Okay so its been forever since I have blogged. I check everyone else's pretty much daily but I guess I have just been too lazy to post anything. Plus I have been super bad at taking pictures and I know everyone just likes to see pictures:)

We had a great Christmas. We got spoiled like usual and we decided to stay home this year and do our own thing. It was different for us. Luckily we had Kris's brother and his wife to keep us company so that was nice. On Christmas eve we went and saw the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie and then came back to our house for an awesome dinner. We also played card games and just hung out and had a good time. Christmas morning we got up and opened presents and then Kris's brother and his wife came back over for breakfast. We got a WII and so did they so they brought over Mario Kart and we played that for a while. Later that afternoon we went to Orderville and had Christmas dinner at my Grandma Karen's house. It was a funfilled day.
For New Year's I worked and the kids didn't make it to midnight like they had planned. I got hime in just enough time to ring in the New Year with my hubby. Maybe one of these years we will do something fun and eventful but it didn't happen this year.

That pretty much sums up our holidays. Madison is back in school(thank goodness). We were both about to go crazy. Everything is back to normal and we are just staying busy. I promise I will do better taking pictures and keeping up on the ole blog.

One last thing I just realized this was my eighth Christmas with Kris. I cant believe it's been 8 years. And something else I can't believe Kris is going to be 28 is a couple of weeks!! Holy cow we are getting old:)

No comments:

Post a Comment