Wednesday, January 13, 2010

#3 HOLY COW!!!

Okay so here it goes. As most of you have read on facebook we are expecting another baby. I love all the comments I have gotten and I have been getting tons of text messages too. Everyone must be as schocked as I am. I appreciate all of the support we have received so far. We were really nervous what everyone was going to think. I was SCARED TO DEATH to tell my mom. I mean after 41/2 years of not having kids I think everyone thought we were done. We sure did. We told everyone we were, that's because we thought we were. We weren't planning on having another baby and it actually took me a little while to get used to the idea. Actually I am still getting used to the idea. Kris is EXCITED!! He tries to hide it but he is really excited. Madison just has so many questions. Such as, "Really mom, really you are having another baby. I dont believe it." Or "I sure hope its a girl, I cant handle another little brother." She had to tell everyone at school. She is the funniest little girl ever. Karter on the other hand I think is trying to ignore the fact that there is going to be a NEW baby. He is my baby. He is such a mommy's boy so this is going to be a huge adjustment for him. To be honest, I am little worried about him. I hope he gets to used to it and learns to love the idea. We'll see. My mom took the news pretty well and I left it up to her to tell the rest of my family and all of Kris's family seems to be really excited. Now that it is out in the open I feel like a huge weight has been lifted.

As for me, I haven't felt well for a long time and I have been extremely tired. Work has been hell. I have been an emotional wreck and I have been trying to put on a brave face because nobody knew until yesterday. I am also nervous about the weight gain. For the past year I have worked so hard to shed almost 90 pounds and to think some of that weight is going to come back scares me. But I will do what it takes to stay healthy and deliver a healthy baby.

I am also nervous about having 3 kids. I also just pictured myself with 2 so I hope I have it in me to do this. I keep thinking we dont have the space, the money, the time, the energy and then I stop myself and say: This is happening for a reason. Kris and I are GREAT parents and have beautiful children. Everything else will fall into place. Plus our family and friends are a great support system. This is all going to be okay and I just need to stay positive for myself and for my family:)

Well I have rambled on enough but thank you all for your love and support. I will keep you all posted on my progress. I dont know about pictures of my belly. I have never liked the camera while I was prego so we will see.

So as of January 13th: I am 11 weeks along
My due date is July 30th (But we are hoping it happens before then)
I heard the heartbeat
I haven't gained weight yet but I know that day will come too soon
I have been super sick and tired, Yuck!!
And certain foods make me want to gag (I wont list them becacuse there are too many)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! Everything will be fine. Three kids really aren't bad. There is four years between my oldest and my girls, he is a great helper. I'm sure Karter will be too!! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so exciting!!! I hope you start feeling better soon. That is the worst!! I love ya and if you have a baby shower I hope I'm invited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you guys! If you ever need help with the kids I'm only a phone call and 10 minutes away:) We love you guys! Let us know what you need for the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the (almost) 3 kids club!!!:) That is such exiting news. Although, I must say I HATE being pregnant, it's totally all worth it in the end! Right now I'm holding my sleeping little girl and there's nothing better! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle,

    Thats awsome. I know how ya feel. We had a little girl in July. She is just number 2. There is a 6 year gap between her and Collin. It is kinda scary, cuase you have to learn how to do it all again. I had kinda forgot how much time babies take. But I love it and my kids.

    So Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle! Congrats! Sounds like life is keeping you busy :) I hope all is well with you and the baby and you start feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete