Thursday, December 3, 2009

Turkey Day

We had a great Thanksgiving. I of course didnt get any pictures but we did end up having a great day. We started out the day in Kanab at Kris's moms house. We hung our for a few hours and the kids snacked on some food and played some games. After that we went to Grandma Ramsay's house. She had just gotten out of the hospital a few days before so Kris's dad came up to hang out and cook for her. We enjoyed visiting with them and Grandma Ramsay was doing really well for just having surgery so we were happy to see her.
After we were done visiting with everyone in Kanab we headed to Orderville to spend the afternoon with my family. My Grandma Karen cooked our family a yummy dinner. Let me just say how nice it is to see both of our families on holidays. We LOVE it!! The kids had fun playing with my niece and nephew. Kris and I had to work the next day so we drove home that night. Let me just tell you how bummed I was that Kris had to work. I look forward to Black Friday more than the actual Thanksgiving dinner. Unfortunately he had to work really early in the morning so I missed out cause there was no way I was going to drag my kids out in the craziness. We both had Saturday off so we spent the day putting up our Christmas lights and just hanging out as a family. Then on Sunday Kris cooked his first turkey while I was at work and it was delicious. He did such a good job. And that pretty much sums up our Turkey day and weekend:) Hopefully next year we will have some more time off so we can enjoy it a little more. Sorry I have no pics. I was a huge slacker but there will be pics to come of Madison's 7th B-day party soon so stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun weekend! We'll be here for thanksgiving next year so maybe we should plan it:)

    ReplyDelete