Thursday, October 1, 2009

What we've been up to

So I have been a huge slacker lately. We have been staying busy though. We have also been doing some fun things but of course I always forget my camera:( We were in the Peach Days parade a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun and there were TONS of floats. I think there were 78 all together. We also went and watched my nephew play his first football game in Cedar. It was fun watching him. He did such a good job. I really wish I would have remembered my camera. I am posting some random pictures of Madi and Karter along with our latest accomplishment: OUR YARD!! It's getting really close to being complete. My hubby (who is the greatest in the world) finished the sprinkler system last week so on Monday we had our turf delivered. We are so excited. We have some work left to do. Our next task will be the covered patio but we will probaby wait a couple of months to do that. I really need to thank my hubby for everything. He has done a great job putting my ideas into reality!! I love the way it has all turned out:)

I walked into my bedroom the other day and this is what I found:) Yep he fell asleep just like that
This is a picture of our back yard

Another picture of the back yard

And this is the front yard! Let me just tell ya it is sooo nice FINALLY having a yard.

And last but certainly not least here is Madi and her sweet little kitty, Pixie!! How cute:)






2 comments:

  1. Looks like it's almost time for a fall BBQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im jealous I wish we had a yard !!! Youre houst is so cute. I finally started a blog so add me.

    ReplyDelete