Tuesday, September 1, 2009

25 Random Things...About Me

Okay so I stole this from my friend Lynnette's blog but I loved reading it and so I thought I would try it out. So here I go... 25 random things about ME:

1) I live in LaVerkin Utah (A place I never thought I would be)

2) I have two beautiful children. Madison is almost 7 and Karter is 4

3) I LOVE the color red

4) I was the prom queen my junior year in high school

5) I never went to college but someday hope to

6) I spend way too much time blogging and on Facebook

7) I LOVE to clean and I love things to be organized (Call me O.C.D.)

8) I wish I could move back to my home town. I know, Strange??

9) I had my first child when I was 18

10) My daughter was 4 lbs. when she was born and my son was almost 10 lbs.

11) I have the best husband in the world

12) I also have the best family in the world

13) I hope to someday have the opportunity to travel

14) I LOVE reduced fat wheat thins. They are my favorite thing to snack on

15) I gained a lot of weight after high school

16) I am now trying to lose all the weight I gained

17) I love the outdoors

18) Wore a swimming suit for the first time in over 4 years this summer

19) I talked to a famous person on my phone (Thanks Jason)

20) My husband and I waited 4 years to get married

21) I had a great childhood and wouldnt change a thing

22) LOVED high school and would do it again in a heartbeat

23) Married a KANAB COWBOY!! Crazy huh??

24) I love to go shopping and I love shoes and purses!!

25) I just realized how boring of a person I am and how hard this was to do but I am glad I did it

Thanks for the Idea Lynnette. I challenge everyone to do the same thing. It was a lot of fun and maybe some of you found something out about that you didnt know.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! it is funny how after high school we loose touch, but those are the years that really shape who we are. you and I actually have alot in common... I really enjoyed reading your '25 things' it is alot harder than it seems isn't it!

    ReplyDelete