Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FINALLY....SOMETHING

So it has been quite some time since my last post. It's not that I don't have anything to blog about. We have been doing some super fun things. I have been a real slacker in the picture taking department and just have no real motivation to update my blog. I have been reading everyone else's though and appreciate the updates. I guess it's about time to return the favor:) So this is not going to be a super long post with tons of pictures. That will come at a later date in time. But I will tell you some things that have been happening and keeping us busy!!

  • WAY BACK IN MARCH (I KNOW THAT WAS 3 MONTHS AGO) WE FOUND OUT WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!
  • WE WENT TO IDAHO FOR SPRING BREAK AND HAD TONS OF FUN
  • WE HAD A SUPER FUN EASTER WITH OUR FAMILY
  • WE SPENT TIME WITH KRIS'S BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY WHILE THEY CAME TO VISIT
  • I HAD A VERY NICE MOTHER'S DAY
  • MADISON FINISHED 1ST GRADE!!!
  • AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST OUR BABY WIL BE HERE IN 8 WEEKS OR LESS!!! I STILL CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST THE TIME HAS GONE

So now it is summer and both the kids are just enjoying their time at home. We don't have anything too exciting planned but I will post pictures of some of things that I remember to capture with my camera but until then.....enjoy my update

1 comment:

  1. :) fun fun stuff! Good luck with everything I hope all goes well with labor and delivery: )

    ReplyDelete