Monday, November 9, 2009

Thempi's Wedding

This past weekend my little sister, Thempi, had her wedding. We had so much fun. It was such a cute wedding. The night before all of the girls went out to dinner but of course I didn't have my camera, so sorry no pictures. And then at the wedding my camera's batteries died so I had to borrow my dad's camera and use the pictures he took. My mom and I loved shopping for her wedding . She had a "fall" theme. My sister's (Alicia) two kids and my two kids walked down the aisle. The girls were so cute in their dresses and the boys were so handsome. My sister, Alicia, and I got them a room in Springdale that night and then this weekend they are going to Disney on Ice. We are so happy for them and so happy with how the wedding turned out. Congrats Tawn and Thempi!! Thempi dancing with the little girlsThempi with Karter, Austin, Madison and CharlieThe kids enjoying the refreshments. We had pumpkin pie, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin cookies and cake and apple crisp. It was delicious!!



Making it official

The ceremony

My proud dad giving Thempi away

My dad walking Thempi down the aisle

The centerpieces. My hubby and my sister in law, Shiloh helped me with these. I was really happy with how they turned out. We also had leaf shaped plates with hershey kisses wrapped liked candy corn on the tables.

We had all the guests sign this picture frame instead of a guest book. Now they can hang it on the wall and look at it every day. Plus the picture frame is super cute


Her cake was so cute. I LOVED it. Crystal Heaton does an amazing job!!

Between my sisters, my cousins and myself we have 7 kids. So we had to get this picture. It is 5 generations!! Yes that's right my kids have a GREAT GREAT grandma. And she is one AMAZING woman!And this is her with Madison and Charlie


Me and my CRAZY Karter


The cute little flower girls, Madison and Charlie


The Fam


My cute lil fam

My mom and her girls

*Sisters*

My grandma Karen had a lunch for the family before the wedding and course Madison is always willing to pose for the camera. Notice the missing tooth. She lost her front tooth 3 days before the wedding. She was a trooper though and was always willing to smile!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment