Saturday, May 2, 2009

WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFE!!!

So. . . it's been a few days since I have written anything. It's mostly due to the fact that I am back to work and I am working 5o hours a week!! I am not complaining. I love to work, I just miss being with my kids and Kris. My husband is amazing!! He is my best friend and helps me out so much. When I am at work he picks up the kids from the babysitter and then comes home and cooks dinner.He takes care of the yard(the yard that the two of us landscaped together), does the dishes and then makes sure the kids take a bath and are in their pajamas by the time I get home. Oh ya... plus he works full time too. I love him so much!! What can I say we make a great team. After 7 years together it just keeps getting better and better. What a good life I have. I have an awesome family,a beautiful home and a new job that I am loving. Whoever thinks that working at Wendy's is an easy job I dare you to come work one day. It is more than I expected. I am just training now.They are showing me the ropes. Next month I will start doing more manager stuff,, which I am looking forward to. But so far so good.Everyone is sooo nice and helpful and the managers and owner are a lot of fun. To all my friends at Ruby Tuesday I just want to say I miss you guys so much. After reading Tabitha and Gawdun's blog it sounds like things aren't so good right now. It makes me sad because it CAN be a great place to work and the people there are awesome!! You guys are the best, just hang in there, don't give up. I think about you all often, how sad is it that I am about to cry just writing this right now. I feel so bad how things ended but I will come visit! Well I didn't think this blog would be that long but I guess I had a lot to say and where I dont see everyone as much I wanted to let everyone know what I was up to. Oh ya, Madi graduates Kindergarten in a few weeks. I will probably cry and take a lot of pictures to post. My little girl is all grown up!! It seems like it was just yesterday we were living in Salt Lake having to deal with the cold weather and a very sick baby girl. She had a lot of problems when she was a baby. She was sick a lot and we spent a lot of time at Primary Children's Hospital. She is super healthy now and so smart. I am so proud of her. I cant go before talking about my little guy, Karter. Oh how he makes us laugh. He saw a girl on roller blades in our neighborhood last night and when I say a girl i'm talking 12 years old. Well Karter saw her and told his dad he wants to marry her on the lips. I don't know who he is more like, his Uncle Kasey(that sounds like something he would say) or his Uncle Kole. His personality reminds us a lot of his Uncle Kole. He was named after him and his Uncle Kole is his hero. Karter loves army stuff and seeing how Kole is in the National Guard they are a perfect pair of "Koles". Well I have rambled on enough. I love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is fun to read as well. You know I always had a hunch that the little pig tails girl Wendy was not all that dainty. I knew she was a crazy one. In fact I bet she is a real fire cracker. (Watch out, them red heads are insane).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you!! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you let alone heard from you!! Sounds like everything is going really well for you. I'm so glad!!

    ReplyDelete